Thursday, August 6, 2009

New Jewelry Release!

Hi Friends,

I have new jewellery in my shop today!


Girl and Hedgehogs Handmade Big Cameo Necklace


I Love hedgehogs, so here is a big cameo with my illustration "Girl and Hedgehogs". This is big cameo (2.5" by 2" inches) with little handmade by me hedgehog and golden plated leaf. You can find it here.




White Magic Bracelet One of Kind

This is a Bracelet with a mini prints of my illustration "Magic Afternoon". A one of a kind piece, it is totally hand made by me - Biliana, and it's design is unique as you! There is so much charms in this bracelet - bird, little clock, skeleton key, dragonfly, teapot, flower, three brass cameo's with my illustrations, and many, many white beads.. You can find it here.



Secret Garden Cameo Handmade Necklace ONE OF KIND

If you like secrets, green and keys, you would like that piece: The necklace has aged brass finish. I have added antique brass skeleton key, yellow flower, green organza ribbon and butterfly connector. On the chain I have added beatiful antique brass connector with little white crystals and two green beads. You can find this here.


Also I would like to share with you my photos from my vacation from Corfu, Greece. Look here...

hugs and kisses


Biliana

No comments:

Post a Comment