Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Contest!

Hi,
to celebrate my new Facebook Group "Biliana Jewellery", starting every week contest :)
Today is Wednesday and the contest begin!
This week you can win vintage look copper ring - all handmade by myself.

So you wonder what you have to do to win? Just leave comment about my jewelry from my shop: biliana.etsy.com and what kind of jewelry you want to see there ... or something that you want, but you don't see. The winner will be choosen with http://random.org/.

Starting Wednesday February 10, 2010 through Wednesday Night February 17, 2010. You have 7 days to leave comments…:). Winner will be announced the following on Thursday morning or evening.
Be sure to leave your email in your comment so that I may be able to contact you if you are the winner. Good luck to everyone!

Look for more new photos and updates in "Biliana Jewellery" in Facebook

kisses
Biliana

No comments:

Post a Comment